||Andrew Cant and Margaret Wylie
||1830, Fifeshire, Scotland
||Dec 1854 aboard “Delgany”
||Agnes Ritchie in 1859
||Andrew, Margaret Wylie, Christina, Andrew Robert, Robert
||Sep 1915 at Ballarat
||Ballarat Old Cemetery
- All England United Gold Mining Co.Ltd.
- Boxing Reef Quartz Mining Co.
- Bute Gold Mining Co.
- Chryseis Mining Company Ltd.
- Clarendon Gold Mining Co.
- Commeralghip Gold Mining Co.
- Cressy Grand Confluence Gold Mining Co.
- Director Ajax
- Early Dawn Extended Gold Mining Co.
- Golden Crown Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- Golden Empire Co.
- Grand Junction Extended Gold Mining Co.
- Last Chance
- Major Gold Mining Co. N/L
- Marmion Gold Mining Co.
- Mexican Gold Mining Co.
- Monarch Gold Mining Co.
- North Buninyong Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- Prince Alfred Extended Gold Mining Co.
- Shenandoah Gold Mining Co.
- South Band of Hope Freehold G.M.Co. N/L
- South Sulieman Extended Co. N/L
- United Red Jacket Company
- Waverley Extended Gold Mining Co.
- Wilsons Freehold Gold Mining Co. N/L
- Founder of the first Mining Exchange
- Director Ballarat Land Mortgage Society
- President Mechanics Institute