||Matthew Butterly (or Butterley) & Margaret Conroy
||1828, Dublin, Ireland
||4 July 1852 aboard “Abysinnia” into Sydney via San Francisco
||Maria Casson in 1893
||Dec 1894 in Ballarat
||Ballarat New Cemetery
- Band of Hope and Albion Consols
- California Gold Mining Co.
- Cambrian Gold Mining Co.
- Catherine Reef United Claimholders G.M.Co. N/L
- Catherine United Tribute Co.
- City of York Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- Cosmopolitan Company
- Countess of Malmsbury Gold Mining Co.
- Hero Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- Koh-i-Noor claim
- No. 2 Black Horse Company N/L
- North Band and Albion Freehold Quartz Mining Co.
- North Band and Barton Co. N/L
- North Buninyong Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- North George Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- Park Lead Gold Mining Co.
- South Band and Albion Freehold Co. N/L
- Partner “Henry Browning & Co”, Bakery Hill bakery and produce dealer
- Built Mechanics Institute at Waubra
- Mill and hotel at Millbrook near Gordon
- Lextonshire Council
- MLA for Windermere