||Joseph Slater & Elizabeth Dobson
||1834, Cumberland, England
||Possibly 3 Nov 1857 aboard “Monarch of the Sea”
- Jane Catton in 1861
- Diana Reynolds in 1888
- With Jane – Alice Mary Elizabeth
- With Diana – Joseph Henry
||Apr 1906 in Geelong
||Geelong Eastern Cemetery
- Ballanee Quartz Mining Co. N/L
- Ballarat Quartz Mining Co.
- Boxing Reef Quartz Mining Co.
- British Gold Mining Co.
- Clunes Quartz and Alluvial Gold Mining Co.
- East Lothair Gold Mining Co. N/L
- Follow-The-Leader Quartz Mining Co.
- Fortuna Gold Mining Co.
- Great Estate Gold Mining Co.
- Mount Rowan Junction Co.
- New Great Britain Gold Mining Co.
- New World Gold Mining Co.
- North Dividend Quartz Co. N/L
- Oriental Gold Mining Co. Ltd.
- Perseverance Gold Mining Co. Ltd
- Phoenix Cement Crushing Company Ltd.
- Prince of Wales Quartz Mining Co.
- Royal Victoria Gold Mining Co.
- Sailor's Reef Quartz Mining Co.
- South Parker's Mining Co. N/L
- Southern Freehold Co.
- Steiglitz Quartz Mining Co.
- United Hand and Band Company N/L
- Waterloo Quartz Mining Co.